One of the things on show at Eurobike this year has been the addition a new batch of gravity-focused tyres. Often overlooked, these are the vital link between you and the ground, and any development that helps keep you rubber-side-down has to be welcome. For many years now Maxxis have pretty much had it all their own way, but look for this to change in 2012 with many other manufacturers keeping them on their toes. Speaking of Maxxis, their new […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe