One of the things on show at Eurobike this year has been the addition a new batch of gravity-focused tyres. Often overlooked, these are the vital link between you and the ground, and any development that helps keep you rubber-side-down has to be welcome. For many years now Maxxis have pretty much had it all their own way, but look for this to change in 2012 with many other manufacturers keeping them on their toes. Speaking of Maxxis, their new […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Northern Downhill TT | Ae Forest
- Tracy Moseley – Podcast
- PMBA Day Night Enduro at Grizedale
- Team News | Inner Soul Racing
- Descent-World Christmas Ride – Video
- Kenta Gallagher signs for Polygon UR
- First Impressions : FUNN Chainguides | Pedals | Seatpost Dropper
- Hurly Burly – The World Cup connoisseur’s bible.