They say that when it rain it pours, and when it blows a hooley in the Highlands, it does so with some bite. With winds reaching speeds of 65mph tearing across the upper slopes of Aonach Mòr, this race could have been in jeapordy before any wheels were set to dirt. Instead, the racers embraced the committees decision to make a race on a shortened track and they got stuck in. There were inevitably a few grumbles but many realised […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe