After a bit of a break the World Cup circuit landed in North America. In Quebec, Canada to be exact. Danny was looking to keep his podium streak alive, while Andrew and Duncan were looking to improve upon their misfortune at round #3. With the weather being an issue during the week of practice, the weather cooperated for race day and the Team had another successful weekend. Duncan improved upon the previous round, Andrew broke into the top ten and […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Northern Downhill TT | Ae Forest
- Tracy Moseley – Podcast
- PMBA Day Night Enduro at Grizedale
- Team News | Inner Soul Racing
- Descent-World Christmas Ride – Video
- Kenta Gallagher signs for Polygon UR
- First Impressions : FUNN Chainguides | Pedals | Seatpost Dropper
- Hurly Burly – The World Cup connoisseur’s bible.