Sadly on the 27th November 2011 the legendary Hub Cafe at Glentress shut it’s doors for the last time. The bike shop and hire center closed it’s doors a few weeks before hand which really brought it home to me that this was actually happening – sad times indeed, seems only yesterday when all the tendering debacle hit the headlines. After 10 years of trading Emma and Tracy put Glentress on the map with their friendly down to earth no […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Northern Downhill TT | Ae Forest
- Tracy Moseley – Podcast
- PMBA Day Night Enduro at Grizedale
- Team News | Inner Soul Racing
- Descent-World Christmas Ride – Video
- Kenta Gallagher signs for Polygon UR
- First Impressions : FUNN Chainguides | Pedals | Seatpost Dropper
- Hurly Burly – The World Cup connoisseur’s bible.