Before we go any further, let’s get the numbers out the road. The Trans Provence is a 7 day 25 timed-stage race, over 320 km with 9500 metres of climbing and 15200 metres of vertical descent. Basically – this is a big event! Being touted as the definitive all-mountain event, the Trans Provence requires its competitors to be fit and technically proficient – this was NOT going to be a quick blast round Glentress. 2009 is the first year the […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Building our new Bergamont Encore Elite bikes
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill