FOX Racing Shox, the industry leader in the design and development of high-performance suspension, announced today its exclusive arrangement with the Miyaki Company of Japan to use its Kashima Coat for suspension components in the bicycle industry. Kashima Coat will make its consumer debut in FOX Racing Shox’s 2011 model year aftermarket mountain bike suspension fork product line. Proven Coating Technology The Kashima Coat technology has been used for years across the motorcycle and automotive industries in suspension components and clutch and […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe