Twelve months, twelve short documentaries on a long way to success. Trainings. Races. Travelling. Life. This is TWELVE – a new project of the mountain biker and BMXer Michal Prokop. Not only by its coarse visual interpretation TWELVE picks up the threads of michal.prokop09 calendar, however it uses a wider potential of video technologies. Rob Trnka’s camera takes the past month of Michal Prokop, just as he has actually spent it. Without any adornments and planning. It doesn’t aim to […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe