A new project in South Wales to improve mountain bike facilities and attract more visitors to the area is inviting investment from the private sector. A major part of the project is to create a commercial bike park at Gethin Woods, Merthyr Tydfil. Hyder Consulting have recently been awarded a contract to lead on the procurement to find a suitable business to have the sole rights to develop the park. The partnership project is part-funded by the EU’s Convergence European […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Northern Downhill TT | Ae Forest
- Tracy Moseley – Podcast
- PMBA Day Night Enduro at Grizedale
- Team News | Inner Soul Racing
- Descent-World Christmas Ride – Video
- Kenta Gallagher signs for Polygon UR
- First Impressions : FUNN Chainguides | Pedals | Seatpost Dropper
- Hurly Burly – The World Cup connoisseur’s bible.