A new project in South Wales to improve mountain bike facilities and attract more visitors to the area is inviting investment from the private sector. A major part of the project is to create a commercial bike park at Gethin Woods, Merthyr Tydfil. Hyder Consulting have recently been awarded a contract to lead on the procurement to find a suitable business to have the sole rights to develop the park. The partnership project is part-funded by the EU’s Convergence European […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe