A light rain in the morning had riders and media alike sending a flurry of texts back and forth, conferring about the day and wondering how it might play out. However, initial suspense about a wet track was immediately alleviated once on the hill, as the dust was out and clogging eyes, noses, and camera gear by 9:30. This meant that speeds were fully-tapped first thing in the morning and riders who were perhaps a little sleepy, were wide awake […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe