The North Face always seem to have some interesting products geared at biking and are a slight change from the normal racing gear. This Bike Messenger bag (The Backpedal) has taken over from my well worn Da Kine backpack as laptop/camera/ MCN/ school gear bag and was a worthwhile change. Made from some of the hardest wearing fabric I’ve seen in a while (Think old Royal shorts that just seem to wear forever) it swallows everything in suitable pockets with […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe