One Up 44T Ring 1 by 11 gearing has simplified our drivetrains and made them tighter, quieter and on a whole, a good bit smoother than the old double or triple ring setup. What we might have lost however, is some of the gear ratio that was offered by the old school setups. SRAM has recently stepped it up with the Eagle, featuring a gigantic range of gears at an equally large cost. One Up have always been at the […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe