There are a few things we didn’t know know about WTB. The first is that WTB stands for “Wilderness Trail Bikes” and the second is that they have been around from more or less the dawn of Mountain biking in Marin County, California in 1982. So moving on from their early innovations (the toe flips must have been a game changer), their new tires are looking bang up to date and worth a look if you are in the market […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe