There’s no rest for the wicked! After an exhausting enduro season, the CANYON Factory Enduro Team have only a short minute to take a deep breath and let loose before diving into preparations for the upcoming season. The CFET will also be welcoming a new rider: the Swiss Ludovic “Ludo” May. The team’s newbie is full of potential: originating from downhill racing, the 24-year-old is following the footsteps of the CFET captain Fabien Barel. Ludo’s legs have already pushed through […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe