There’s no rest for the wicked! After an exhausting enduro season, the CANYON Factory Enduro Team have only a short minute to take a deep breath and let loose before diving into preparations for the upcoming season. The CFET will also be welcoming a new rider: the Swiss Ludovic “Ludo” May. The team’s newbie is full of potential: originating from downhill racing, the 24-year-old is following the footsteps of the CFET captain Fabien Barel. Ludo’s legs have already pushed through […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Northern Downhill TT | Ae Forest
- Tracy Moseley – Podcast
- PMBA Day Night Enduro at Grizedale
- Team News | Inner Soul Racing
- Descent-World Christmas Ride – Video
- Kenta Gallagher signs for Polygon UR
- First Impressions : FUNN Chainguides | Pedals | Seatpost Dropper
- Hurly Burly – The World Cup connoisseur’s bible.