The Alpine 160 is our no-nonsense take on a bike designed to be ridden and raced on the most brutally demanding trails in the world, so we make no apologies for putting reliability, rider control and predictable suspension performance top of our list when it came to designing it. We’re not interested in making a bike that will only last a week of uplifts, we’re interested in making a bike that will last season after season, all the while delivering […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Northern Downhill TT | Ae Forest
- Tracy Moseley – Podcast
- PMBA Day Night Enduro at Grizedale
- Team News | Inner Soul Racing
- Descent-World Christmas Ride – Video
- Kenta Gallagher signs for Polygon UR
- First Impressions : FUNN Chainguides | Pedals | Seatpost Dropper
- Hurly Burly – The World Cup connoisseur’s bible.