The second round of the Alpine Winter Series took place on Saturday with an exciting race format not often seen in the UK. Following the huge success of Round 1 last month, Innerleithen MTB Racing brought us a Day/Night Enduro in Traquair Forest, Innerleithen. The format involved riders making their way around the forest with two special timed stages. The same stages were then ridden again once darkness had fallen – riders using lights on their handlebars and sometimes their […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe