It’s a Saturday morning at 9.00 am and although a bit on the cold side, the weather is dry and there’s hardly a breath of wind, so pretty much perfect conditions – a good start indeed. This was year two of Air Maiden and even though 2008 was a great success it’s always a bit nerve wracking to see if everyone was telling the truth when they said they couldn’t wait to come back again. Well we needn’t have worried, […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe