Anyone who has raced at Hamsterley will know it’s a cracking venue, with any number of track combinations. However the logistics are slightly more complex, with the parking at the top, the cabin in the middle and the finish and uplift at the bottom. With more than one focal point the spectators and riders would be spread all over the hill. Time to try something different. The pits set up at the bottom really does make sense and there was […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe