Sunday saw another top PMBA enduro race at Kirroughtree. Kev himself dropping into a fresh cut section with the backdrop of Scotland Round 3 of the series at Kirroughtree is the furtherest north the series goes, a forest so far north they cross the borders into Scotland’s Dumfies and Galloway. Once again a Sunday race turned more into a weekend of bikes, camping, beers and a great atmosphere. With many riders arriving on the Saturday to have a look at […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe