With unpredictable weather, grip levels and a heap of old faces on new steeds, practice day 1 was always going to be interesting here at Lourdes. Let Zach Faulkner, our own MTBjesus, tell you the story from today through some amazing imagery. – The day started like this, and ended like this. Traction was the name of the game today. Which way to the gnar? World Cup racing happens in the Summer, but apparently no one told the weather…snowy peaks […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe