Just over one week ago and as the dust is settling I’m still reflecting on the weekend of the 17th and 18th September, when Ard Events produced another superb weekend. The event was called Ard Moors and was based at the Lordstone’s café on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors, near a tiny village called Carlton. Lordstones is a well known local landmark for all types of visitors, people walking the Cleveland way or riders taking on the coast […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe