Once again Northern downhill returned to Kielder to host another fun TT race. The weather was kind given this was early March; the most recent Hamsterley Enduro saw prolonged heavy snow and freezing conditions all day, but Kielder, despite it’s fairly exposed nature, proved to be milder on the racers than expected. Personally I love the drive to Kielder; long straight Roman-roads, great scenery and some pretty awesome blind summits along the way. The behemoth that is Kielder reservoir soon […]
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Letters (Rant) from the editor: Can anyone help?
- Interference : A short with Ryan Middleton
- Muckmedden Falkirk Enduro
- Luke Cockburn rides Dunkeld.
- Letters from the Editor – What happened to winter racing?
- The phantom poet returns….
- Danny Hart’s King of the Hill
- SDA dates for 2018 – and British Champs at Glencoe