With the realease of another video that showcased Danny’s creative streak both on and off the bike, we thought we should bring you some more internet breaking videos from the quiet Skye Native.
1. The first Sowerby edit.
6 years later. 36 million views. Guys down the pub still talking about it.
2. The time he rode a city that reappeared from the sea.
3. Front flipping Edinburgh castle on his way to Skye.
4. Random fact you didn’t know.
Danny’s great grandfather was bigger and stronger than you…..”The 1981 Guinness Book of World Records posits Angus as the tallest non-pathological giant in recorded history (7 ft 9 in, or 2.36 m), as well as being the man with the largest chest measurements of any non-obese man (80 inches, or 200 cm).”
5. Making people think Cut Media were CGI gods.
6.And showing people that it was actually real.
7.Helping Martyn Ashton make Road Bike Party 2 a reality.
8.Being bigger than Ben Howard.
9. When his tea got cold as he was day dreaming
10.When he somehow got an invite from Hugh Hefner. Errrrr?