Santa Cruz GM Limited Edition V10
If you seen our Facebook post early this morning you might want a better look at the Santa Cruz Greg Minnaar World Champs Replica that the Cali bike manufacturer launched last night. Not shy of a bike launch or 2 this year, Santa Cruz have released 25 replicas of GMs world champs winning bike, now it’s time to drool…
“On September 1st 2013, Greg Minnaar won a third World Championship title, on a stock Santa Cruz V10 downhill frame in front of his home crowd in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. To celebrate his back-to-back gold medals, we’ve created a limited edition Minnaar V10 replica of which only 25 will be made, 23 of which will be planted at select locations around the World.
The bikes have a totally unique build, born from Greg’s collaboration with Syndicate race mechanics and team partners. From the aesthetics, such as one-off frame, wheel, fork, and saddle graphics, down to the specifics such as the 808mm wide Special Edition ENVE Minnaarbar and cut down Shimano 7-speed 11-19 cassette. Equipped with stock Fox suspension and Shimano Saint groupset, the Minnaar V10 Replica is perfected with Chris King components, Burgtec stem, Gamut chain device and Maxxis Minion DHR II tires.
Although Greg actually rides an XL, we’re offering the replica in four sizes, from small to extra large.
If you want to secure a piece of Santa Cruz DH history, you’ll have to be swift.
• Available: S, M, L & XL
• 7.9 lb (3.6 kg) M size with Fox DHX RC4 shock with 9.5” x 3.0” steel coil
• 10” (25.4cm) to 8.5” (21.6cm) of adjustable travel
• Custom South African decal set
• Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protectors.
• Integrated fork bumpers with cable guide.
• Carbon upper link – increased stiffness.
• Forged aluminum lower link with recessed grease ports.
• Collet axle pivots – lock in place without pinch bolts.
• Direct mount rear derailleur hanger.
• Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts.
• Co-molded aluminum hardware on upper pivot and bottom bracket – no bonding
• Chris King headset and hubs, with 157mm rear axle spacing for easier wheel installation.
• ENVE carbon 808mm wide Special Edition Minnaarbar handlebar and ENVE carbon seat post
• Burgtec direct-mount stem
• Shimano Saint 165mm cranks with 36T front chain ring
• 7-speed 11-19 cassette
• Shimano Saint brakes with 203mm rotors front & rear
• WTB custom Minnaar Silverado saddle
• Gamut P38 chain device
• Marsh Guard front fender
• Replica number plate
• $11,000 in USA & Canada
• Please contact your local distributors listed for local pricing.”